404 - Page Not Found
It appears you have found a link or a bookmark to an address on http://www.rules.utah.gov/ that does not exists. Here is a list of some of the more popular pages on the Division's web site:
- Division of Administrative Rules home page (http://www.rules.utah.gov/);
- Utah State Bulletin (http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bulletin.htm);
- Utah Administrative Code (http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code.htm);
- Emergency Rules in Effect (http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/emergencyrules.htm);
- Rule Hearings (http://www.rules.utah.gov/calendar/hearings.htm);
- Researching Administrative Rules (http://www.rules.utah.gov/research.htm); and
- Governor's Executive Orders (http://www.rules.utah.gov/executivedocuments.htm).
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please contact the Division and we will do our best to help you find the information you need. REMEMBER: questions about the substance or application of a rule need to be directed to the agency that issued the rule (usually identified at the top of the document).
Uniform Electronic Legal Materials Act (UELMA) Reference
If you arrived at this page by following a link cited in the Uniform Electronic Legal Materials Act to www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code.html, please note that this address is *not* correct; the address provided in the comments to Section 5 has never existed.
Utah authenticates files on its website, including the Utah State Bulletin, and Utah Administrative Code update files, using MD5. Information about MD5 authentication is provided on each relevant page.
The Division of Administrative Rules is committed to maintaining persistent URLs to materials it posts on its website.