Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R17
Title R17. Administrative Services, Archives and Records Service.
As in effect on October 1, 2014
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R17-5. Definitions for Rules in Title R17. (Download the RTF file)
- R17-6. Records Storage and Disposal at the State Records Center. (Download the RTF file)
- R17-7. Archival Records Care and Access at the State Archives. (Download the RTF file)
- R17-8. Application of Microfilm Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R17-9. Electronic Participation at Meetings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R17, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.