Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R25
Title R25. Administrative Services, Finance.
As in effect on April 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R25-2. Finance Adjudicative Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-5. Payment of Per Diem to Boards. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-6. Relocation Reimbursement. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-7. Travel-Related Reimbursements for State Employees. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-8. Overtime Meal Allowance. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-10. State Entities' Posting of Financial Information to the Utah Public Finance Website. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-14. Payment of Attorneys Fees in Death Penalty Cases. (Download the RTF file)
- R25-20. Indigent Defense Funds Board, Procedures for Electronic Meetings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R25, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.