Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R35
Title R35. Administrative Services, Records Committee.
As in effect on January 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R35-1. State Records Committee Appeal Hearing Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R35-1a. State Records Committee Definitions. (Download the RTF file)
- R35-2. Declining Appeal Hearings. (Download the RTF file)
- R35-4. Compliance with State Records Committee Decisions and Orders. (Download the RTF file)
- R35-5. Subpoenas Issued by the Records Committee. (Download the RTF file)
- R35-6. Expedited Hearing. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R35, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.