Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R151
Title R151. Commerce, Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R151-1. Department of Commerce General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-2. Government Records Access and Management Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-3. Americans With Disabilities Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-4. Department of Commerce Administrative Procedures Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-14. New Automobile Franchise Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-35. Powersport Vehicle Franchise Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R151, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.