Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since November 1, 2014, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R280. Education, Rehabilitation.
Rule R280-200. Rehabilitation.
As in effect on November 1, 2014
Table of Contents
- R280-200-1. Authority and Purpose.
- R280-200-2. Standards and Procedures for Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
A. This rule is authorized by Section 53A-24-105 which permits the Utah State Board of Education to administer funds made available for vocational rehabilitation and independent living.
B. The purpose of this rule is to establish the standards and procedures for the Utah State Office of Rehabilitation.
A. The Utah State Board of Education adopts and incorporates by reference within this rule the standards and procedures of: the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, P.L. 102-569 (amended in 1998).
B. In addition, the Utah State Board of Education shall conduct the Rehabilitation Program consistent with:
(1) All state plans which are required and submitted under P.L. 102-569, including those for Vocational Rehabilitation, Title VI C, and Independent Living Rehabilitation Services and
(2) The Case Service Manual for the Vocational Rehabilitation Program, developed by the Utah State Office of Rehabilitation, 2012, available from the Utah State Office of Rehabilitation and from vocational rehabilitation counselors employed by the Utah State Office of Rehabilitation.
vocational education, rehabilitation
June 7, 2013
April 8, 2013
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R280, please contact the promulgating agency (Education, Rehabilitation). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.