Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R398
Title R398. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
As in effect on May 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R398-1. Newborn Screening. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-2. Newborn Hearing Screening. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-5. Birth Defects Reporting. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-10. Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Retardation Reporting. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-15. Autism Treatment Account. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-20. Early Intervention. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R398, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.