Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R426
Title R426. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
As in effect on April 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R426-5. Statewide Trauma System Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-7. Emergency Medical Services Prehospital Data System Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-8. Emergency Medical Services Per Capita Grants Program Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-11. General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-12. Emergency Medical Services Training and Certification Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-13. Emergency Medical Services Provider Designations. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-14. Ambulance Service and Paramedic Service Licensure. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-15. Licensed and Designated Provider Operations. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-16. Emergency Medical Services Ambulance Rates and Charges. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R426, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.