Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since February 1, 2014, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R426
Title R426. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
As in effect on February 1, 2014
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R426-1. General Definitions. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-2. Emergency Medical Services Provider Designations, Critical Incident Stress Management and Quality Assurance Reviews. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-3. Licensure. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-4. Operations. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-5. Emergency Medical Services Training and Certification Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-6. Emergency Medical Services Per Capita and Competitive Grant Programs Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-7. Emergency Medical Services Prehospital Data System Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-8. Emergency Medical Services Ambulance Rates and Charges. (Download the RTF file)
- R426-9. Statewide Trauma System Standards. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R426, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.