Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R428
Title R428. Health, Center for Health Data, Health Care Statistics.
As in effect on May 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R428-1. Adoption of Health Data Plan. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-2. Health Data Authority Standards for Health Data. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-5. Appeal and Adjudicative Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-10. Health Data Authority Hospital Inpatient Reporting Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-11. Health Data Authority Ambulatory Surgical Data Reporting Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-12. Health Data Authority Survey of Enrollees in Health Plans. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-13. Health Data Authority. Audit and Reporting of Health Plan Performance Measures. (Download the RTF file)
- R428-15. Health Data Authority Health Insurance Claims Reporting. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R428, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.