Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R455
Title R455. Heritage and Arts, History.
As in effect on October 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R455-1. Adjudicative Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-3. Memberships, Sales, Gifts, Bequests, Endowments. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-4. Ancient Human Remains. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-6. State Register for Historic Resources and Archaeological Sites. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-8. Preservation Easements. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-9. Board of State History as the Cultural Sites Review Committee Review Board. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-11. Historic Preservation Tax Credit. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-12. Computerized Record of Cemeteries, Burial Locations and Plots, and Granting Matching Funds. (Download the RTF file)
- R455-13. Capital Funds Request Prioritization. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R455, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.