Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R539
Title R539. Human Services, Services for People with Disabilities.
As in effect on August 1, 2016
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R539-1. Eligibility. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-2. Service Coordination. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-3. Rights and Protections. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-4. Behavior Interventions. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-5. Self-Administered Services. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-9. State Supported Employment Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R539-10. Short-Term Limited Waiting List Services. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R539, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.