Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R547
Title R547. Human Services, Juvenile Justice Services.
As in effect on July 1, 2015
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R547-3. Juvenile Jail Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-6. Youth Parole Authority Policies and Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-7. Juvenile Holding Room Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-10. Ex-Offender Policy. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-12. Division of Juvenile Justice Services Classification of Records. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-13. Guidelines for Admission to Secure Youth Detention Facilities. (Download the RTF file)
- R547-14. Possession of Prohibited Items in Juvenile Detention Facilities. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R547, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.