Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2016, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R612
Title R612. Labor Commission, Industrial Accidents.
As in effect on May 1, 2016
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R612-100. Workers' Compensation Rules - General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R612-200. Workers' Compensation Rules - Filing and Paying Claims. (Download the RTF file)
- R612-300. Workers' Compensation Rules - Medical Care. (Download the RTF file)
- R612-400. Workers' Compensation Insurance, Self-Insurance and Waivers. (Download the RTF file)
- R612-500. Procedural Guidelines for the Reemployment Act. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R612, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.