Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R649
Title R649. Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining; Oil and Gas.
As in effect on November 1, 2016
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R649-1. Oil and Gas Definitions. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-2. General Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-3. Drilling and Operating Practices. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-5. Underground Injection Control of Recovery Operations and Class II Injection Wells. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-6. Gas Processing and Waste Crude Oil Treatment. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-8. Reporting and Report Forms. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-9. Waste Management and Disposal. (Download the RTF file)
- R649-10. Administrative Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R649, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.