Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R686
Title R686. Professional Practices Advisory Commission, Administration.
As in effect on April 1, 2015
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R686-100. Utah Professional Practices Advisory Commission (UPPAC), Rules of Procedure: Notification to Educators, Complaints and Final Disciplinary Actions. (Download the RTF file)
- R686-101. UPPAC Hearing Procedures and Reports. (Download the RTF file)
- R686-102. Request for Licensure Reinstatement and Reinstatement Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R686-103. Utah Professional Practices Advisory Commission Review of License Due to Background Check Offenses. (Download the RTF file)
- R686-104. Alcohol Related Offenses. (Download the RTF file)
- R686-105. Drug Related Offenses. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R686, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.