Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R722
Title R722. Public Safety, Criminal Investigations and Technical Services, Criminal Identification.
As in effect on July 1, 2015
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R722-300. Concealed Firearm Permit and Instructor Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-310. Regulation of Bail Bond Recovery and Enforcement Agents. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-320. Undercover Identification. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-330. Licensing of Private Investigators. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-350. Certificate of Eligibility. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-360. Certificate of Removal from the Sex Offender and Kidnap Offender Registry. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-370. Firearm Safety Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-380. Firearm Background Check Information. (Download the RTF file)
- R722-900. Access to Bureau Records. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R722, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.