Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R920
Title R920. Transportation, Operations, Traffic and Safety.
As in effect on May 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R920-1. Utah Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. (Download the RTF file)
- R920-4. Special Road Use or Event. (Download the RTF file)
- R920-6. Snow Tire and Chain Requirements. (Download the RTF file)
- R920-50. Ropeway Operation Safety. (Download the RTF file)
- R920-51. Safety Regulations for Railroads. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R920, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.