Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R926
Title R926. Transportation, Program Development.
As in effect on April 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R926-2. Evaluation of Proposed Additions to or Deletions from the State Highway System. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-3. Class B and Class C Road Funds. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-4. Establishing and Defining a Functional Classification of Highways in the State of Utah. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-5. State Park Access Highways Improvement Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-8. Guidelines for Partnering with Local Governments. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-9. Establishment, Designation and Operation of Tollways. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-10. Tollway Development Agreements. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-11. Clean Fuel Vehicle Decal Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-12. Share the Road Bicycle Support Restricted Account. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-13. Designated Scenic Byways. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-14. Utah Scenic Byway Program Administration; Scenic Byways Designation, De-designation, and Segmentation Processes. (Download the RTF file)
- R926-15. Designated Scenic Backways. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R926, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.