Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2013, please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R930
Title R930. Transportation, Preconstruction.
As in effect on April 1, 2013
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R930-1. Installation of New Mailboxes and Correction of Nonconforming Mailboxes. (Download the RTF file)
- R930-2. Public Hearings. (Download the RTF file)
- R930-3. Highway Noise Abatement. (Download the RTF file)
- R930-5. Establishment and Regulation of At-Grade Railroad Crossings. (Download the RTF file)
- R930-6. Manual of Accommodation of Utility Facilities and the Control and Protection of State Highway Rights-of-Way. (Download the RTF file)
- R930-7. Utility Accommodation. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R930, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.