Rules Effective Since Last Codification
Under normal circumstances, by the 10th of each month, the Utah Administrative Code is updated with the rule filings that have been made effective through the first of the month. The Division is currently running several months behind on processing and posting updates. Since the last update, a number of administrative rule filings have been made effective. This page is intended to bridge the gap between the code posted online and the rules currently in effect.
This page is typically updated with each Utah State Bulletin issue or Utah Administrative Code update. Therefore, it is possible that a Notice of Effective Date has been filed since this page was last updated. Please contact the Division of Administrative Rules if you have questions.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is provided as a convenience. An agency may withdraw a Notice of Effective Date prior to its publication in the Bulletin. Therefore, while it does not happen often, it is possible that a rule may appear on this list as effective for which the agency has withdrawn the Notice of Effective Date. Also note that this page does not reflect emergency rules that may temporarily be in effect.
See Rulemaking Definitions for more information about the types of filings listed below.
Pending Updates to the Utah Administrative Code
As of March 10, 2015, 05:18 PM, the following rule filings have been made effective since the Utah Administrative Code was last updated with changes effective through March 1, 2015
Administrative Services, Facilities Construction and Management
- No. 39033 (R&R): Rule R23-1. Procurement of Construction. Effective: 03/03/2015
- No. 38926 (AMD): Section R164-15-2. Notice Filings for Rule 506 Offerings. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39078 (AMD): Rule R277-111. Sharing of Curriculum Materials by Public School Educators. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39079 (NEW): Rule R277-468. Parent/Guardian Review of Public Education Curriculum and Review of Complaint Process. Effective: 03/10/2015
Environmental Quality, Air Quality
- No. 38998 (AMD): Rule R307-120. General Requirements: Tax Exemption for Air Pollution Control Equipment. Effective: 03/05/2015
- No. 38997 (NEW): Rule R307-311. Utah County: Trading of Emission Budgets for Transportation Conformity. Effective: 03/05/2015
Environmental Quality, Radiation Control
- No. 39149 (NSC): Section R313-24-1. Purpose and Authority. Effective: 03/06/2015
- No. 39173 (5YR): Rule R380-40. Local Health Department Minimum Performance Standards. Effective: 03/06/2015
Health, Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy
- No. 39040 (AMD): Section R414-1-5. Incorporations by Reference. Effective: 03/02/2015
- No. 39174 (5YR): Rule R590-164. Uniform Health Billing Rule. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39175 (5YR): Rule R590-256. Health Benefit Plan Internet Portal Solvency Rating. Effective: 03/10/2015
Natural Resources, Wildlife Resources
- No. 39162 (5YR): Rule R657-15. Closure of Gunnison, Cub and Hat Islands. Effective: 03/03/2015
- No. 39163 (5YR): Rule R657-21. Cooperative Wildlife Management Units for Small Game and Waterfowl. Effective: 03/03/2015
Public Safety, Driver License
- No. 39072 (AMD): Rule R708-7. Functional Ability in Driving: Guidelines for Physicians. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39179 (5YR): Rule R708-32. Uninsured Motorist Identification Database. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39178 (5YR): Rule R708-36. Disclosure of Personal Identifying Information in MVRs. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39180 (5YR): Rule R708-37. Certification of Licensed Instructors of Commercial Driver Training Schools or Testing Only Schools to Administer Driving Skills Tests. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39181 (5YR): Rule R708-40. Driving Simulators. Effective: 03/10/2015
- No. 39182 (5YR): Rule R708-41. Requirements for Acceptable Documentation, Storage and Maintenance. Effective: 03/10/2015
Workforce Services, Housing and Community Development
- No. 39085 (AMD): Rule R990-8. Permanent Community Impact Fund Board Review and Approval of Applications for Funding Assistance. Effective: 03/10/2015
Number of effective filings awaiting codification as of 03/10/2015, 05:18 PM: 20
For questions regarding the content or application of a specific rule, please contact the agency responsible for the rule. A directory of agencies is available online. For questions about the rulemaking process, please contact the Division of Administrative Rules.