Utah State Digest
About the Utah State Digest
The Utah State Digest is an official publication of the Division of Administrative Rules, mandated by Section 63G-3-402. It is a summary of the information found in the Utah State Bulletin (same issue number). The primary difference between the Bulletin and the Digest is that the Digest does not contain the text of administrative rules or other documents. The Digest is an electronic publication that is issued on the 1st and 15th of each month.
The 2014 issues of the Digest are avaialble in ASCII text format, and compressed ASCII text (zip) format. The compressed files may be viewed directly using Windows XP/Vista/7, or with a utility like PKUnZip, 7-Zip, or a similar program.
- Vol. 2014, No. 8 (04/15/2014) (71 kb)
MD5 Hash: 5350f81b800cb1c093a0dd5351637c26
- Vol. 2014, No. 7 (04/01/2014) (77 kb)
MD5 Hash: f920b4d7e21253f3ecb45da0ec37a872
- Vol. 2014, No. 6 (03/15/2014) (58 kb)
MD5 Hash: d00bce80ec8fdb13c551736e56c04ee0
- Vol. 2014, No. 5 (03/01/2014) (68 kb)
MD5 Hash: 7c7b427996cb1d22132aeb6871e0d9a0
- Vol. 2014, No. 4 (02/15/2014) (82 kb)
MD5 Hash: 31ebe6c197342e1a10fd1994a1823e7b
- Vol. 2014, No. 3 (02/01/2014) (74 kb)
MD5 Hash: 1052c6e1e4294c88f68e26adfcef6188
- Vol. 2014, No. 2 (01/15/2014) (39 kb)
MD5 Hash: 5fefd01bdf993020465cdf0162c1307e
- Vol. 2014, No. 1 (01/01/2014) (81 kb)
MD5 Hash: b7930ce3b97fbdadd802b408e41b9d6f
Archives of all 2014 issues.
- Archive of 2014 Issues (126 kb)
MD5 Hash: b0f5250afd28e5bf1692ae16308c2d9c
Prior Years' Information
The prior years' issues of the Digest are available in compressed ASCII text format. The compressed files may be viewed directly using Windows XP/Vista/7, or with a utility like PKUnZip, 7-Zip, or a similar program.
PLEASE NOTE: Issues of the Digest published from 10/01/2001 through 12/15/2008 contain URLs which are no longer valid. The information previously found at those links appears in the corresponding PDF version of the Bulletin. You can retrieve the PDF version by visiting http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bulletin.htm or by entering the URL by hand using the following format: http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bull_pdf/YYYY/bYYYYMMDD.pdf where YYYY indicates the year of publication, MM indicates the month of publication, and DD indicates the date of publication (e.g., the 10/01/2001 edition of the Bulletin is found at http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bull_pdf/2001/b20011001.pdf).
- Archive of 2013 Issues (452 kb)
MD5 Hash: 1bb8f701122892572d4caff92163e15c
- Archive of 2012 Issues (594 kb)
MD5 Hash: 3a2be75411575359a5108beadb6fe6d6
- Archive of 2011 Issues (510 kb)
MD5 Hash: 499c6619852d3a7a9c82ee66285b5f00
- Archive of 2010 Issues (465 kb)
MD5 Hash: d7eb76334a20343ce5af0a1df085e29d
- Archive of 2009 Issues (473 kb)
MD5 Hash: ce3fb5d97281d91582572d4bc6bb8ca7
- Archive of 2008 Issues (508 kb)
MD5 Hash: a9891bc9a062aadf06259c92df327772
- Archive of 2007 Issues (561 kb)
MD5 Hash: a3839a3ebe11c9c82fc958fd401f4d94
- Archive of 2006 Issues (431 kb)
MD5 Hash: 9fe51cf9f2236cc9dd0ce843a68218b7
- Archive of 2005 Issues (440 kb)
MD5 Hash: 79bb31204fd43ebbc462d1fb459c0bcf
- Archive of 2004 Issues (418 kb)
MD5 Hash: 9ffb684eb9796a1502ce6ba8553cade0
- Archive of 2003 Issues (502 kb)
MD5 Hash: b4f62090fedbfa328f467f31de947d47
- Archive of 2002 Issues (544 kb)
MD5 Hash: e8c472f94d80216f933507552da74f48
- Archive of 2001 Issues (447 kb)
MD5 Hash: 9c6ea071ac9992bff64ff7589616daee
- Archive of 2000 Issues (443 kb)
MD5 Hash: 9587aaa8fb227d73dab0a0097130cbe7
- Archive of 1999 Issues (440 kb)
MD5 Hash: 946b67ba535c89635fe8fa535970adfd
- Archive of 1998 Issues (471 kb)
MD5 Hash: 3a998ca94262f59302edae99dd445134
- Archive of 1997 Issues (474 kb)
MD5 Hash: 36fdc5afd50df0e891cd5658b3979cee
- Archive of 1996 Issues (377 kb)
MD5 Hash: e4181d0538fa01037c5d08fbf2d91fe7
- Archive of 1995 Issues (321 kb)
MD5 Hash: 2915b5dee81472d9ed0469f4f0f0f602
- Archive of 1994 Issues (228 kb)
MD5 Hash: 97ea312b7351ae2640a2c01e3a30bb61
Information About the Utah State Digest
The Digest is available electronically only. Each ASCII text version of the Digest includes information published in the corresponding E-mail edition of the Digest (same issue date). Each compressed archive of the Digest issues contains the ASCII text version of the Digest for the given period.
The Division of Administrative Rules has generated an MD5 hash for the text files (files saved with an ".txt" extension) and the compressed text files (files saved with a ".zip" extension) that can be downloaded from this page. An MD5 hash is, in essence, a signature for a file. You can confirm the integrity of the files you download by comparing the MD5 hash the Division generated with one that you generate. Various software packages are available that permit you to generate an MD5 hash such as MD5Summer (graphical user interface), winMD5Sum (graphical user interface), MD5SUMS (no graphical user interface), or File Checksum Integrity Verifier (no graphical user interface). If the hashes do not match exactly, then the integrity of the file is in question. Please contact the Division of Administrative Rules immediately if the hash numbers do not match.
E-mail Subscription to the Digest Listserv
The Utah State Digest is available by E-mail. The Division uses a ListServ--an automated E-mail system on the Internet--to distribute issues of the Digest on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Using the Utah State Digest ListServ is easy:
- Anyone with an Internet E-mail address may subscribe to, or join, the Utah State Digest ListServ simply by submitting his or her E-mail address.
- Subscribers may cancel their own subscription, or unsubscribe, from the Utah State Digest ListServ by sending a blank message to the address indicated at the end of each message sent from the Listserv.
To subscribe, complete the form below:
If you have a question about the rulemaking process or the information presented on this page, please contact the Division of Administrative Rules.